Friday 21 October 2011

NEW CHALLENGE FOR YOU - HALLOWEEN!!

Hi folks:) Well its time for another challenge!!

Thank you all sooooo much for your gorgeous entries over the last fortnight, we have enjoyed looking at them so much!

The winner this time Is:






#36 and that is TRACY MACDONALD!! Way to go Tracy! Please e-mail Audrey at danmoose@aol.com to claim your prize from our FABULOUS Sponsor CRAFTY BOOTS!!

Its also been lovely seeing some of my images out there and the winner of 2 digis is:

CONGRATULATIONS to #104 GEMMA LOUISE!!
Please email me at diane.carubia@ntlworld.com to claim your images:)

Now onto our next challengwe which is:
Yes you guessed it HALLOWEEN!!!




Our AMAZING Sponsor this week is:

Joanna Sheen and she is offering a $10 voucher to her shop as prize:)


here are my lovely DT's cards to inspire you all:


Lori




Anita





Shelly







Kelly





Di






Tina












Lori






Sande






Tracey






Wilma

















Please remember, NEW CREATIONS only, LIMIT 3 entries per person. Images from DI'S DIGI DOWNLOADS are not required to play in our challenge, but we'd of course LOVE to see one! Also, anyone who uses a DI'S DIGI image will be entered additionally into a separate drawing for a prize of 2 images from DI'S DIGI DOWNLOADS. You have until 11:59pm EST on Friday, November 4 to enter our challenge. Good luck and HAVE FUN!!










15 comments:

  1. Love your sweet digis. Glad to have found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really awesome cards, DT!!!! Thanks for putting so much time and care into them.


      دانلود آهنگ عماد عطر شالتو

      Delete
  2. Really awesome cards, DT!!!! Thanks for putting so much time and care into them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The projects and cards by the design team are outstanding!!!! Lot of love and work went into these. I got so many wonderful ideas and inspiration!!! Thank you! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I'm the random number winner! Thank you ladies. :-) I've sent you an email. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous DT inspirations ..sorry I didnt get to use another of your fab Halloween images Di..have to say I dont like the linky your using its the only one I have used like this & found it wouldnt accept my pic of me blog so had to take the same one off me comp..

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge,gorgeous work DT's... I'm following your challenge blog now too...now I can keep an eye on the challenges as they come up. I had a bit of trouble with your linky thing too, but sorted it out and I am away laughing...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi would not access my pic from blog, will try and sort it out, thanks carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Challenge And Beautiful Creations From The DT!!! Thanks For Letting Me Play Along!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, great DT creations! I wasn't able to upload my pic, this is the link http://amanoamano-miria.blogspot.com/2011/10/last-minute-halloween-card.html, thank you, Miria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable DT creations! Enjoyed this challenge!

    Josee'

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had a great time with this project!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete